Sponsors

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

237 Reasons to have Sex

A recent study which pinpointed 237 reasons why Americans have sex found that men and women aren’t that different after all. Both reported that their top reason for sex was: I was attracted to the person. Although men and women ranked other reasons a little differently, both still had 20 of the top 25 reasons in common, including: It’s fun (#8 for women, #4 for men) and I was horny (#7 for both).

Other interesting results show that more women prize intelligence (#39) over humor (#44), but men prefer beautiful eyes (#45) to both intelligence (#48) and humor (didn’t make men’s Top 50).

It’s not much of a surprise but the biggest differences between men and women involve a lot of physical cues. For instance, men listed revealing clothes at a far higher level than women as well as a desirable body or an attractive face.

Men also tended to favor sex for reputation reasons more than women, citing I wanted to have more sex than my friends, I needed another notch on my belt, I wanted to brag to my friends about my conquests, and someone dared me as popular reasons.

Women tended to prioritize sex as a way of showing their affection or love for a person. And also they preferred romance and becoming closer to their partner.

But some of the most amusing reasons for sex are also the least common for both men and women.

* I wanted to stop my partner’s nagging.
* I wanted to get out of doing something.
* I wanted to get rid of a headache.
* I was slumming.
* I wanted to even the score with a cheating partner.

And last but not least … I wanted to change the topic of conversation.

Jose,
http://avicast.blogspot.com
http://avilesnews.flux.com





Your Ad Here













Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

 
Web Analytics